Monday, May 07, 2007

derby day


we had an impromptu kentucky derby party saturday and this is what t2 wore. dressing him is one of my favorite things to do. poor kid.
here's the debate happening in our house right now - should we give t2 a hair cut, paying special attention to trimming the hair around the ears.
tayloe says yes, that he looks like a hick.
i say no, little boys are supposed to have hair over their ears. if we trim it, won't he look like a little man?
help us. but keep in mind what happened the last time tayloe gave him a 'trim.'

7 comments:

Ginny Gill said...

I say a LITTLE trim around the hurt never hurt any little boys BUT I did say LITTLE... NO CLIPPERS!

Reid said...

I would vote for no trim until the hair in the back starts to outgrow the hair in the front - i.e. Mullet. Now thats redneck.

jamie said...

my vote is no- he has such fab hair!

Chria said...

I am in favor of keeping babies' hair somewhat symmetrical, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We'll see when Clara's hair gets a little longer if I can even TELL if it's assymetrical.

Sarah Q said...

now don't be gettin' hick mixed-up with california surfer chic

Anonymous said...

go with the mullet!! His uncle used to have one

Anonymous said...

no trim...little boys should look like little boys not little men. look at pix of his father...no trim over the ears...just cute!