Thursday, October 04, 2007

brusha brusha


please tell me you watched dolly sing 'coat of many colors' on the last blog post. it's too good to miss.
i got t2 a toothbrush a few months ago when the vet told me i needed to brush wolly's teeth and i told her i didn't even brush my kid's teeth. and wouldn't you know, the he loves the thing! no trip into the bathroom is complete until all 9 of his pearlies are polished with super silly strawberry paste. it makes a very nice bribe.
help mom pick up these blocks and we can ... GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH! sit still while i put your shoes on and we can ... GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH! it almost feels mean. on the plus side, he has the cleanest mouth in santa monica.
my friend lisa and her son sean came over yesterday and she brought sean's brand new miniature broom, which the two boys took turns whisking around my house like a couple of molly maids. brilliant, right?
eat all of your peas and you can go SWEEP THE FLOOR! hahahahahahahahaha.
this should work out just fine until he starts asking friends if they want to come over and mop our kitchen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can he change a spark plug in a "59 chevy?

jamie said...

Keep that up as long as it'll work! Deviantly delicious toothpaste... Clara loves the toothbrush too. But only on her terms. The toothbrush was the catalyst for her Very First Temper Tantrum, when I was cruel enough to require that she stays in the bathroom with it, instead of running around the house and sticking it in the dog's ear. Mean mama.

Anonymous said...

max had a miniature but fully functional vacuum cleaner... he loved it..

Reid said...

This post has inpired me to go out and buy Sawyer a toothbrush. I've been using my finger, which works fine until he bites down.