Tuesday, January 22, 2008

thanks auntie kates


dear fake aunt katie
hi. it's me, little tayloe. thank you so much for coming all the way from new york city to visit me. i remember that we went to joshua tree and that we had a fun time playing in the desert dirt. i also remember that you made me eggs. that was nice because not even my mom does that very much.
you really helped mom and dad take care of me when they weren't feeling well and in return i promise to come to new york someday soon to help you. you may have noticed that i'm very good at putting trash in the trash can. and if you need puddles jumped in, i'm your man.
wuv you.
hug,
little tayloe

ps - isn't it sad about heath ledger? new york city sure is a crazy place.

2 comments:

jamie said...

t2 looks so much like you in this photo. love it.

Unknown said...

Dear Tayloe!
Thank you for being such an amazing little boy! I’m still in awe how you put things away. I’ve never seen a little boy do that before. I had so much fun spending time with you, mommy and daddy! I will never forget our very fun road trip to Joshua Tree. Daddy did such a good job driving up those mountains! I promise when you come to NYC I will take you to all sorts of cool places. About the eggs - pls don't tell anyone that I know how to cook. It will be our secret!

I love you lots!
Auntie Kates