Tuesday, March 18, 2008

best good friend



the good thing about packing for a move is that eventually everything turns up. i found my camera charger and with it these weeks old photos of tayloe and his best buddy at the park.
meet sean. tayloe's opposite in so many ways and his very favorite playmate. they stomp puddles, they dominate the slide, they run circles around each other, they kiss on the lips.
sean is proof that great kids come from great moms (and dad's). sean's mother lisa is one of my very favorite people and i'm going to miss her terribly. i get teary thinking about it, so i'm going to stop thinking about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

a hug? wtf?