Tuesday, September 09, 2008

1 week


one week down, 1,203,357 to go. or maybe more. but who's counting?
t2 managed to catch himself a cold, so he's been at his grandparents house since saturday. that's given t1 and i time with thomas and i gotta say, it's been awesome. so far he's an easy baby and is really predictable. i like that in a kid. he's also very sweet and warm and soft and i like that in a kid, too.
t2 is back tomorrow. today i called my parent's house and he answered the phone. hhhiii mama, he said. then he told me how he's been playing with pop and pop and grandjane's dog eddie and that at that very moment he was watching choo choo. he sounded so grown up. since when does he answer the phone and carry on a conversation?
i like this photo of thomas because of the furrowed brow. it's so hard to determine any features belonging to one parent or another at such a young age, but this brow is very very hard to mistake.
am i the only one who recognizes it?

3 comments:

Ginny Gill said...

I think I like the teeny tiny foot in the picture the best. Call me so I can schedule a visit! ginny

Reid said...

I'll never forget feeling that Sawyer went from being my baby to being this BIG HUGE OLDER kid basically overnight when Arden was born.

Anonymous said...

Winston Churchill perhaps??