Tuesday, September 02, 2008

happy birthday thomas bouldin


well, wouldn't you know the weekend tayloe and little t go away for 48 hours is the weekend i go into labor.
thomas bouldin emery was born monday morning (labor day!) at 7:52 a.m. he weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and is 22 inches long. he's got a sweet head of blonde hair and eats and sleeps just the way a baby should. he's named after my dad. we can only hope he's as kind, good natured and loving.
as promised, here's the charity water link. (note that i had to put that his birthday is sept 1 2007 because choosing 2008 wasn't an option). more soon ...

7 comments:

Ginny Gill said...

OOOOHHHHHHH!!!! Congrats! I saw on the comments that you had the little guy so I have been checking in every few hours to see the first post. I can not WAIT to meet the new little one AND visit the BIG BROTHER and his mother. I love you so much and hope I can see you very soon. Congrats again...... love, ginbug
PS- Your dad has certainly very large shoes to fill but I believe baby Thomas is up to the challenge. How could he not be with such wonderful parents and big brother?????

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Yayyyyyyy!

Kate said...

Congratulations! And I can't believe you've posted here already - are you on the internet at the hospital?! Take a break woman!

Anonymous said...

what a great pix

Anonymous said...

Another sweetie! Good job, cuz. Can't wait to see more pictures and can't wait to see the real thing.

Glad you are back in the rolling hills of Virginia so that I stand a chance at seeing you and your angels.

(Was Ginny Gill really up at 4:49am? I can't compete with that.)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm just seeing this news -- congrats!!

Sarah Q said...

HURRAH! Congrats to all and giant hugs. (when i first typed this i accidently wrote giant bugs.)