Thursday, August 28, 2008

guesses

the tally so far ...
cat: sept 7
tayloe: sept 1, high noon
grandjane: aug. 31
cousin suzie: aug 31
kate: aug. 7
pierce posse: sept 7
ganny: sept 6
grandpolly: sept 4
aunt c: sept 9
276 main street: aug 31
linz: sept. 5

anyone else?

as a side note, if he is born in september and you're thinking of sending a little something, we'd much rather you watch this trailer (click on the blue link, silly) and consider making a donation to charity water. once he's here, we'll set up a birthday page for him and link to it from this site.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing September 9, only because 9/9 is a nice birthday. (Don't kill me.)

Reid said...

Is it too late to change my Vote??? Ha ha - just saw your twitter on facebook. YIPPPEEEEE

Anonymous said...

Great news, even though I lost the lottery part of it, darn it. Glad to hear it was a quick labor- That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh.

I can't wait to see pictures, Cuz!

Anonymous said...

woohoo!

jte

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=adobe lightroom 1.4.1 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg