Thursday, July 27, 2006

family portrait


this picture is funny to me because i'm only half there and that's appropriate because last night sometime between 1:30 a.m. and 5 a.m. i was thinking about the photos we've taken and remembered we didn't have any of the three of us and then i heard a noise which sounded like footsteps upstairs, sorta THUMP THUMP THUMP, and i was completely freaked out, especially since we don't have an upstairs so i thought maybe i was hallucinating. and then the dog had a seizure and i yelled for tayloe (big tayloe, not the baby) cause i couldn't do anything with tay in my arms eating and we all got freaked out cause i screamed so loud and i was scared because first i had a spasm in my back and it was dark and i didn't have my contacts in so i couldn't see my hand in front of my face and also because wolly was having issues and i was too tired to do anything about it and now i'm just hoping tonight is better ....... because ...... i ...... could ....... really ........ use ....... the ...... res ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This whole family looks like they've been carved from cream cheese! Claree

Anonymous said...

You two have never looked so good!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»