Sunday, July 16, 2006

sleeping beauty


this guy, the one asleep on the couch here, is amazing. he found us this great house and rubs my feet and tells me i'm beautiful and went to birth classes and cooks and puts things together and knows how to fold a cloth diaper three different ways and makes me laugh all the time, every single day. sadly, restless nights and countless pre-dawn trips to the bathroom have made me not as nice. for example, seeing him resting so peacefully and with such ease kinda makes me ... well, want to strangle him.
i am a terrible person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»